Yep, It seemed to wash off easier than Vaseline, the whole episode was rather disconcerting. Had the thought, that Dow 4, 7, and 11 series was an expensive product looking for applications.
posted by 65.101.8...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What the #*%! was that all about?, Bill Homer, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:52:11
- How is it running now?, Noel , Sun, 18 Dec 2011 06:31:02
- Re: I would check coil oil level in each coil...., DanaH, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:49:35
- let me say this about that...., marvinstockman, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:59:52
- No CEL, Bill Homer, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 19:10:36
- another thing i didn't think of.. idle valve stuck?, Simon S, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:53:59
- Re: could be coil pack pre-failure mode, jack vines, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:33:01
- Re: What the #*%! was that all about?, Simon S, Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:04:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!