There is a switch that will cut off both the fuel supply and the ignition if the turbo boost pressure exceeds a safe limit. Does your boost gauge work and, if so, is it well into the red when shutdown happens? The fuel smell is hard to account for. Does it backfire when the engine cuts back in?
posted by 67.186.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 12 Jan 2012 05:19:40
- Re: Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:09:19
- Re: Acceleration Issues, T. Christopher, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:17:24
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:53
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:26
- Re: Acceleration Issues, R. Frist, Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:16:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!