I simply don't know enough about these cars, but I'm learning fast. I want the code to be meaningful and at this point I think the code is not related to the engine speed being hindered to <2000rpm. Can't wait to resolve this!
posted by 69.144.89...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Load sensitive, stumbling above 2000 rpm, P0141 code, leapfrog, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:53:54
- Update: Issue resolved, it was the CPS, leapfrog, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:14:14
- 2000 rpm update, leapfrog, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:18:34
- What P0141 actually means:, Jeff Cullen, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:29:10
- 141, DickT , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:39:28
- Re: Load sensitive, stumbling above 2000 rpm, P0141 code, Simon S, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:49:45
- recheck the code?, dref, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:13:21
- Clogged Cat?, marvinstockman, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:01:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!