NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I suspect there are plenty of lurkers who read but don't post. But just because people aren't posting doesn't mean there's lack of interest. I'm one of the dozen or so regulars here and I do wish people would post more so we can keep a dialogue going. But as the older cars turn over and "new" 9K owners come looking for help they'll find this BB.
Still, there ARE fewer and fewer 9Ks around. After all, the youngest ones are now 14 years old and on their 3rd, 4th or 5th owners. There were only a handful of 9Ks at the last Swedish Car Day in Boston. I see several in my town, but this is southern NH and Saabs are pretty common. But I know only one guy in my area who is a real Saab guy who works on his own cars. He posts here occasionally, but reads the board regularly. I think a lot of current 9K owners go to indy mechanics and like their cars but don't have passion for them--and don't even know Saabnet exists.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- someone gonna turn off the lights?, dref, Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:45:03
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, Markus Dantinne, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:37:34
- I'm too busy daily driving my 94 Aero, Diamond Dave, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:25:17
- Another diehard, Chris L, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:57:25
- The lights are DEFINITELY, very much *ON* here !!!, vtsnaab , Sun, 26 Feb 2012 14:20:09
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, PT, Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:21:05
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, Shawsheen , Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:03:32
- trending back to 9K's, Rob T, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:43:04
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, Paul H, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:09:53
- I haven't had an ad "at the top" in a while and yet, RayV, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:54:31
- Keep them burning, Noel , Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:46:09
- Lurking, InnateTech , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:45:16
- daily visitor here, dave24 , Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:50:21
- Re: Keep them burning, Ned, Sun, 26 Feb 2012 06:23:42
- I'm a Lurker..Using Noel's heater core writeup now., 289, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:54:19
- Keep the lights on, even if just one candle, Blue Devil, Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:58:54
- Re: Silent majority?, BobS, Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:09:57
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, Simon S, Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:41:58
- I've seen a few in the area, JerseySaab , Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:35:55
- Re: someone gonna turn off the lights?, SaabRules, Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:59:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.