If you have base boost, there's a 99.9% chance your turbo is fine. As was said, look elsewhere. Use the mechanics files and find a good independent shop.
posted by 71.178.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1997 Aero Turbo Question, Brian Gensel, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:04:33
- This will help, sam96CS , Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:12:40
- Re: 1997 Aero Turbo Question - try this, bmacb , Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:22:50
- Turbo is Working, marvinstockman, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:06:34
- Don't waste money, look closer at everything., RayF, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:10:47
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!