One is a clutch type, the other is a torsen. Clutch type are useless.
posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- LSD in your 9000?, aka oldsaab, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:15:22
- Re: LSD in your 9000?, Nick Taliaferro , Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:44:08
- Re: LSD in your 9000?, firstname.lastname@example.org, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:57:55
- Re: LSD - you guys are tripping...., davidk, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 06:30:39
- Re: LSD in your 9000?, TML, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 03:48:54
- Re: LSD in your 9000?, Simon S, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:21:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!