NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I'm intersted. Can you drop me an email thru my Member Profile page?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, FiftyEight , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:40:14
- IF? poor, dref, Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:22:05
- Tried one from AutohausAZ; made in Taiwan ..., John Fitzgerald , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:31:49
- Re: Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, Erik919kt , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:02:50
- Re: Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, Mr. Bubble, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:39:52
- I've had one, not recommended, Blue Devil, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:21:55
- they're junk. nm, Simon s, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:08:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.