Mice can get pretty much anywhere they want. My problem is under the hood (where it is nice and warm for hours after I drive the car). They chew up the hood liner and the insulation on the firewall and build really cute little nests on top on the battery. They line the nests with shredded paper towels from who knows where. Geoff Potvin got me a replacement hood liner and now I leave the hood up whenever I exit the garage. I still have to replace the firewall insulation. I left a 900 outdoors for a winter once and the electrics were never the same. I think they like the taste of insulation.
posted by 76.24.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Where can mice get into car ?, Mike Johnson, Mon, 21 May 2012 03:23:09
- Re: Where can mice get into car ?, Stephenie, Tue, 22 May 2012 18:45:03
- Re: Where can mice get into car ?, KevinC, Tue, 22 May 2012 00:06:22
- Anywhere, AdamSAAB2kAero, Mon, 21 May 2012 14:34:46
- Re: Where can mice get into car ?, Simon S, Mon, 21 May 2012 11:00:01
- What about a cat?, marvinstockman, Mon, 21 May 2012 06:19:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!