NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
There is no relay that I am aware of. If it moves in one direction but not the other my guess is that is a problem with the switch. Those problems can often be solved with a good cleaning. See link below for a great write up with pictures no less - it is easier than it looks. I have used a pencil eraser to clean the contacts with good results
Window Switch Repair
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Driver window won't roll up. Searched faq's and wiring, TomR 97CSE , Thu, 24 May 2012 23:24:55
- Check the switch, bmacb , Fri, 25 May 2012 13:39:45
- Re: Driver window won't roll up. Searched faq's and wiring, Saab56, Fri, 25 May 2012 08:25:00
- Re: Driver window won't roll up. Searched faq's and wiring, Saab56, Fri, 25 May 2012 08:24:58
- Re: Driver window won't roll up. Searched faq's and wiring, MarkCNY, Fri, 25 May 2012 07:24:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.