Sonny - -
Now you just have to get the innards out and work on them.
I have posted how-tos on that topic from when I did my first '96. I have two more now, each with some rear door latch trouble, and will soon need to open up and re-lube them as well.
Funny, I thought I posted on your plight and reinforced your own intention to do just as you finally did. But I don't see my post in this thread. Maybe I screwed up on it somehow and it never posted?
posted by 71.173.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Driver's side rear door won't open...., SonnyMc, Tue, 22 May 2012 13:32:12
- Finally Won the Door battle, SonnyMc, Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:52:49
- Still No Release......, SonnyMc, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:14:25
- This ^%&$*: Driver's side rear door won't open...., SonnyMc, Thu, 31 May 2012 04:51:57
- could be simple: Child proof lock is latched on jamb, Ken Fisher, Tue, 22 May 2012 19:55:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!