Aero - -
I'm not sure I agree with Simon that corrosion is your no-start cause, but it's not good to have and his suggestions to clean it up and stop it are on the mark.
I'd suggest also, that if they still don't stop it, some batteries have a little seep of acid out around the posts and the problem then won't go away until you put in another battery.
Other posters also have good thoughts on your no-start issue.
posted by 71.173.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1994 Aero cranks but won't start, '94 Aero, Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:30:46
- Re: 1994 Aero cranks but won't start, BobS, Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:33:36
- Re: 1994 Aero cranks but won't start, '94 Aero, Sat, 16 Jun 2012 06:47:16
- Re: 1994 Aero cranks but won't start, Simon S, Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:50:47
- Re: 1994 Aero cranks but won't start, RTSDan, Fri, 15 Jun 2012 04:11:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!