Shame on you - looking for a replacement. You'll hurt the Aero's feelings, and she'll take it out on you. I only drove other Saabs in the interim.... Seriously, though. There's a high level of satisfaction in doing a job like this yourself. It's more than I ever did on my own before, and I feel pretty damn good about it. Gives me confidence for the next time (hope it's a while before that happens).
Glad you dove in. Two more Saabs back on the road!
posted by 99.23.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Head Gasket Completed -shout out to Chris G., davidk, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:27:07
- Re: Since you're on a roll..., Street, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:24:23
- Re: Head Gasket Completed -shout out to Chris G., T. Christopher, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:02:56
- Re: Don't give up on your 9000 !!, davidk, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 07:04:28
- Re: Head Gasket Completed -shout out to Chris G., Chris G, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:18:57
- Re: Head Gasket Completed -shout out to Chris G., Chris G, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:18:53
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!