NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Yeah I should probably replace my blower motor and get the AC fixed. Oops.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- what is the expected performance of a/c?, TML, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:33:57
- Is Recirc Working?, thatbobguy , Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:34:57
- AC? What's that? You mean air comes out of those vents?, turrbo , Fri, 6 Jul 2012 07:24:23
- expected performance of a/c?, dref, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:42:06
- 35 psi is a little low at 95F, jjacob, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:26:44
- Re: what is the expected performance of a/c?, BobS, Thu, 5 Jul 2012 08:10:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.