...without incurring genuine damage to the seatback's side bolster structure. Your car, your choices, as always.
Aero ones don't even fold half as much as the others do.. Again for the same bolster/damage problem, but their side bolsters are twice as big/prominent.
Not that that stops a lot of people from ramming them down regardless :-)
posted by 207.6.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Wow. 94 Aero with 58k, GPost, Sat, 7 Jul 2012 05:39:46
- Do Aero rear seats fold flat ?, Mike Johnson, Sat, 7 Jul 2012 07:48:23
- Close enough, Noel , Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:36:08
- No 9000 seats actually fold down flat.., dref, Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:02:38
- Re: Do Aero rear seats fold flat ?, Craig, Sat, 7 Jul 2012 11:29:53
- Re: Do Aero rear seats fold flat ?, fwd84, Sat, 7 Jul 2012 08:16:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!