NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I think it might be on the LF door pillar or in the owner's manual.
I'd put as much of the weight between the rear axle and the back side of the front seats to keep the load more balanced. Drive carefully and watch for dips and big bumps. Inflate the tires to max pressure.
If it's not a long distance it's probably OK to actually overload the car somewhat as long as you drive it gently. These are pretty tough cars. I've towed a couple of tons for short distances.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- how much weight can I realistically carry?, TML, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:28:33
- Re: how much weight can I realistically carry?, TML, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:39:37
- Re: how much weight can I realistically carry?, Craig, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:50:07
- What's Gross Vehicle Weight?, Noel , Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:08:07
- Re: how much weight can I realistically carry?, RodM, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:25:31
- Re: how much weight can I realistically carry?, BobS, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:31:12
- Re: how much weight can I realistically carry?, Dale , Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:09:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.