NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
When I did my head gasket, I re-installed this pipe after I had installed the cylinder head. So I don't think you have to remove the cyl head to do this job, but I would think you'd have to remove the intake manifold. I can't imagine doing this any other way. I got at the intake manifold bolts from under the car, with a socket wrench and about an 8 inch extension. Getting them back in is the hard part, and it helps to have someone reaching in from the top.
posted by 99.72.240...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Shawsheen , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:17:37
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Saabnutt , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:02:37
- Why bother now? Wait until you do HG., jjacob, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:26:24
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, bmacb , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:42:05
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Erik919kt , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:33:45
- I agree., Gene N , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 05:09:23
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.