Depends on how long you want to keep the car. If you're in the school of "forever" get the genuine all-metal one. It's usually the seam between the core and the plastic that fails on the ones that have plastic end tanks.
posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Heater Core Question, T. Christopher, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:20:19
- Nissens core kit from eEuro does the trick, Noel , Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:12:32
- And follow Jeff's repair pictorial...., andym, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:07:08
- Re: Heater Core Question, (no name) thread will expire, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:48:11
- Re: Heater Core Question, Simon S, Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:46:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!