NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
And it was the lower shock mounting bolt that was loose. It tightened up OK on my car, but YMMV.
I swapped in a Sport Chassis kit awhile later.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear Shock Play, 9k_SilverAero, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:19:43
- There is no rust, coastal California car n/m, 9k_SilverAero, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:35:22
- Re: Rear Shock Play, keith, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:34:31
- Been there, done that, Noel , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:25:22
- Check the rear shock mounts fpr Rust! FIRST, dref, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:37:37
- Re: Rear Shock Play, Simon S, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:16:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.