NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I read an earlier post of yours about the flex pipe orientation. Mine is upside down and has been for at least 85,000 miles. I'll fix that also.
The BSR cat back system (2.5" chromium stainless steel) is only a little more expensive at GenuineSaab than a Starla-Walker equivalent from eEuroparts. But the BSR intermediate pipe lacks a flexible section.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab exhaust system durability?, sam96CS , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:50:48
- I get about 4 years out of a system in New England, Noel , Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:17:14
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, MarkCNY, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:23:47
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, DickT , Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:08:28
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, T. Christopher, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 04:19:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.