happily these exhausts; pipes and cans have proven surprisingly durable on my cars.
But the flex pipe can be a problem part.
Especially so if ANY of the hangers are missing or incorrectly fitted (yes it's possible) or there is misalignment in the setup.
posted by 207.6.24...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab exhaust system durability?, sam96CS , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:50:48
- I get about 4 years out of a system in New England, Noel , Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:17:14
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, MarkCNY, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:23:47
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, DickT , Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:08:28
- Re: Saab exhaust system durability?, T. Christopher, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 04:19:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!