I took the part out of my parts car, and since that one still runs enough to get around the property, put the old one back in it. Total time 2 hours. The hardest part was getting it out of the old 1994 since the steering wheel did not adjust and I cut away part of the dash to get at it. The 1996 has the adjustable steering wheel and slid out enough for easy access.
posted by 72.73.84...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Key sticking on "crank". What part do I need?, Mike Johnson, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:44:50
- Fixed !, Mike Johnson, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:55:21
- Re: Key sticking on "crank". What part do I need?, T. Christopher, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:55:31
- Thanks guys!, Mike Johnson, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:52:27
- Ignition Switch - P/N: 4946315, MarkusD, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 08:05:19
- Key switch. Shroud under steering wheel, allen key., RayF, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:51:42
- Re: Key sticking on "crank". What part do I need?, Craig, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:50:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!