Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
If the exhaust manifold to turbo studs are anything like the studs that hold the exhaust manifold to the head, then they are all on borrowed time - two of mine have been broken for years. My local Ace Hardware store carries metric studs in their specialty fastener section, or some autoparts stores are bound to have them - they are fairly cheap.
posted by 108.71.134...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Downpipe to turbo connection, sam96CS , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:27:56
- Success! Notes for anyone who is interested, sam96CS , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:38:38
- I would replace the stud while you have the chance, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:02:05
- Re: Downpipe to turbo connection, Mr. Bubble, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:41:32
- Re: Studs, davidk, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:41:26
- parts..., dref, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:52:26
- Re: Studs, sam96CS , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:00:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!