Yes, sometimes she jokes that I love Aero more than her:)
Yesterday I was thinking that I'd rather lose the car to the accident than go through pain of just letting go. It's not as good as it used to be, but I still love it everytime I get in. I could easily improve hadling and brakes, but having 4 bad rust spots does not justify an expense. I might buy 9-5 and try to re-weld Aero just to keep it longer.
posted by 131.75.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Hit 300K miles today!, Vicsaero95, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:50:58
- Congrats on sticking with it ..., John Fitzgerald , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:14:46
- Congratulations, and rust really sucks!, Mike Johnson, Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:37:06
- Re: Hit 300K miles today!, Mike A., Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:00:22
- Makes me feel like a weenie!, Noel , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:36:18
- Almost there..., JerseySaab , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:44:20
- Dang ABS light!!!, Davidk, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:27:49
- another photo, Vicsaero95, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:54:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!