er will have to give you. There is something terribly wrong to gunk up any oil. Who did the oil changes?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Gummy Oil in engine under valves and warranty., Ned, Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:47:29
- "Gummy oil"?, Robert Davis, Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:02:35
- "Gummy oil"?, Robert Davis, Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:01:40
- Re: Gummy Oil in engine under valves and warranty., Dick in Falls Church, Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:44:44
- Re: Gummy Oil in engine under valves and warranty., Gerhard, Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:17:32
- This means HELP! Can anyone answer this question?*, Ned, Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:49:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!