Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Not to take away from your adventures, but what about driving today with an ancient car with little tiny tail lights? and a serious lack of power compared to today's cars.
posted by 65.19.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How far would you Road Trip a 96?, jimmy, Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:35:02
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, AsherSPG, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:01:24
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, Cheap Charley, Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:47:20
- Love it!, BAAB , Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:58:01
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, Ray Kopczynski, Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:03:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!