It sounds like the carb problem. would be anything else, it not like these cars have computers. I would not worry about trying to fix the problem just replace it with a webber.
posted by 69.253.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- High Idle On '69 V4, Remy, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:57:24
- Re: High Idle On '69 V4, Richie S, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:54:05
- Re: High Idle On '69 V4, Richie S, Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:26:39
- Re: High Idle On '69 V4, chris, Thu, 10 Nov 2011 04:17:56
- Sounds like a too high float level. n/m, BobD, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:12:29
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!