I didn't think my pump needed a regulator, but I was wrong. Where did you get yours? all the ones I have found are super expensive race products.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 96 electric fuel pump install, Peter Schmid, Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:39:32
- Re: 96 electric fuel pump, few hangups, peter schmid, Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:45:27
- Re: 96 electric fuel pump install, peter schmid, Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:47:27
- Re: 96 electric fuel pump install, Dave Kinzie, Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:59:49
- Re: 96 electric fuel pump install, TWD, Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:36:50
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!