i've recently inherited a 95 saab, and since maintenance on saabs is kind of pricey, i'd like to keep the costs down by learning some basic engine stuff (like what does what where). where could i find something like this? anyone know of specifically portland or eugene oregon area classes? thanks.
posted by 67.168.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- how do i learn to DIY, jessie, Thu, 13 May 2004 19:22:39
- look on the saabnet 'buddy' list for someone in your, MJM , Sun, 16 May 2004 13:17:02
- Right here, my friend! ->, michael p, Fri, 14 May 2004 06:51:54
- Re: how do i learn to DIY, PeterH, Fri, 14 May 2004 05:08:12
- Easy. Get a 1985 SAAB instead (+), Vlad, Fri, 14 May 2004 04:53:57
- Re: how do i learn to DIY, Jeremy R., Thu, 13 May 2004 20:05:58
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!