NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
The MP3 aux jack will be available in early October... so I guess not with the first batch of 2004 cars but a little later? I don' t know exactly how that works, but it is definitely coming!
posted by 64.139.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Apple iPOD?, LTJG Mike Connors, Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:50:33
- Where are you stationed at?, Ed G, Tue, 3 Jun 2003 04:30:43
- Okay, what's the deal..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:07:02
- Okay - HERE is the deal!, Scott Paterson , Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:45:36
- Re: Okay, what's the deal..., Erik W, Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:15:38
- Re: Okay, what's the deal..., Beau, Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:51:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.