NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I agree... I'm an English major myself, but I write very casually on the BB oftentimes not proof-reading my writing and leaving lots of typos on the way... It's about the spirit of the message, not the spelling.
Welcome to the BB. You'll find, in general, this board has a lot of great people on it and you'll like it. Glad to hear you are in San Jose. We have a great club here in the Bay Area (Bay Area Saab Club) and we get together 3 or 4 times a year. You can find the BASC Bulletin Board at the link below.
posted by 64.139.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What is wrong with you guys??, CHAN, Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:17:55
- You're going to like your car..., JimBlake , Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:11:29
- Re: What is wrong with you guys??, Specs, Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:38:41
- Welcome aboard..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:00:40
- Take it easy, Nervousaaber, Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:38:57
- Re: What is wrong with you guys??, Ian Glenday , Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:22:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.