NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I'm putting off a 9-3 purchase and getting a 9-2 instead... we already have one great 9-3 in the driveway anyway ;-).
posted by 64.139.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Buy a 99 Viggen or wait for newer?, Bill W, Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:01:48
- Re: Buy a 99 Viggen or wait for newer?, Bonez, Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:07:16
- 9-2X, Matt, Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:17:03
- Re: Buy a 99 Viggen or wait for newer?, MisplacedYankee, Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:01:58
- From a 99 owner, MikeD, Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:11:57
- Re: Buy a 99 Viggen or wait for newer?, STICKMAN, Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:08:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.