what kind of vibration is it? Is it powertrain related or suspension/steering related?
Can't speak for everyone, but mine feels pretty darn smooth (especially after installing wheels that weren't egg shaped).
posted by 129.97.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What do you like most about your 9-3?, LAGene, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:24:00
- Re: What do you like most about your 9-3?, Ben, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:01:30
- The bar in the cargo area folds down along with seats, Paul B., Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:22:49
- The Turbo, Scott Paterson , Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:56:02
- I love everything that you do, FrozenSaab, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:33:59
- Re: What do you like most about your 9-3?, Mark , Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:30:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!