NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Seriously, after my 83 900T, I want for too long without a Turbo charged Saab engine (although my Ford V4 in the Sonett is a trooper too, but that's a very light car). The power to accelerate on the highway when you are already at speed (say 50 to 85) is fantastic... and so is getting off to a good start on the on ramp leaving traffic behind you... Good shifting = good turbo management, imho.
I just tried for the first time the shifting in the new 9-3 that my sister bought. That's very nice too and gives you more control over the turbo on hills, I think. And that automatic is so smooth now!
posted by 64.139.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What do you like most about your 9-3?, LAGene, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:24:00
- Re: What do you like most about your 9-3?, Ben, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:01:30
- The bar in the cargo area folds down along with seats, Paul B., Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:22:49
- The Turbo, Scott Paterson , Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:56:02
- I love everything that you do, FrozenSaab, Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:33:59
- Re: What do you like most about your 9-3?, Mark , Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:30:07
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.