I forgot to mention that this problem was most prevalent when stopped at a light or in slow traffic, and would seemingly disappear when the car was moving again. That could explain your experience when driving home.
posted by 76.103....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Smell of gas through vents, Paul in ABQ, Tue, 17 Jun 2008 06:41:35
- PCV hoses, STICKMAN, Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:33:12
- May not be gas., MikeN, Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:09:38
- also..., MikeN, Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:19:02
- Re: Smell of gas through vents, John M, Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:17:13
- Re: Smell of gas through vents, Paul in ABQ, Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:26:18
- Re: Smell of gas through vents, Mattias.se, Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:13:52
- Re: Smell of gas through vents, Rich, Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:02:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!