Not all cars require the ACEA A3 standard, the guys at work will be fine if they aren't driving turbo Saabs,
posted by 76.221.140...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 10W-30 Mobile 1 question…, Savary , Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:57:03
- Thanks guys...n/m, Savary , Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:11:09
- What can you get for the 10W-30?, Eiron, Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:07:03
- Re: 10W-30 Mobile 1 question…, EGD , Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:40:55
- Seconded.., Turbo00, Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:22:14
- Concur n/m, Dick in Falls Church, Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:13:07
- Re: 10W-30 Mobile 1 question…, john in ct, Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:16:53
- Re: 10W-30 Mobile 1 question…, Ron, Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:32:45
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!