Any ideas what this might cost? How much is the pump, and how much additional labor would it require?
I'm already facing a big bill that I wasn't prepared for...
posted by 71.6.14...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Looks like I'm sludged, AGAIN., Steven Pfaff, Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:07:34
- Re: Looks like I'm sludged, AGAIN., JayJ, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:30:20
- It never happens at the right time!, Nicole, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:11:43
- Hey, Nicole, Scaniac , Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:00:52
- Re: It never happens at the right time!, Ron, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:23:33
- Oil Pump, Nicole, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:59:26
- Re: Oil Pump, Steven Pfaff, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:08:06
- Screwed, Nicole, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:03:35
- Maybe you need a modified oil pan, walt, Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:35:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!