Are you sure it's the rotors, if so do you do a lot of super hard braking? Have you taken them off and checked run out?
posted by 199.125.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Warped Rotors (2x) Longish, dcjayhawk, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 06:29:55
- Re: Warped Rotors (2x) Longish, AlaskanViggen, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:55:13
- Thanks for replies - more info!, dcjayhawk, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:16:58
- Re: Hub Runout?, Nick Taliaferro , Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:46:25
- That doesn't seem right., Noel , Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:35:51
- Re: Warped Rotors (2x) Longish, lms, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:58:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!