Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Mine makes the sound when you start car, but also makes it when on boost and it does not follow rpms. I think if you search my name you will find what I have tried and it is a alot.
posted by 207.181.227...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ongoing Sludge Diagnosis, Sean, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:00:52
- Update - It's the turbo!, Sean, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:55:05
- Turbo woo, woo sound when cold., SWEDECAR , Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:28:50
- Switched to M1 0w40 - No Change in Noise, Sean, Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:42:34
- At least you know now..., '00 9-3 base, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:04:56
- Re: Update - It's the turbo!, lms, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:45:19
- Re: Ongoing Sludge Diagnosis, SWEDECAR , Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:17:19
- I *have* that same noise, BlaaSaab, Fri, 7 Oct 2011 06:03:32
- Re: Ongoing Sludge Diagnosis, SWEDECAR , Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:38:10
- Having just dropped my oil pan..., Drake, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:20:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!