I own both. The Viggen (lightening blue) is my daily driver and is the better car for me. I've maintained it to high standards. It goes well and looks well. The steering is very well calibrated. The car gets tons of attention too.
The Aero (automatic) is my wife's car, it's bigger and as potent as the viggen (on paper) yet the feel of the pants leads me to believe otherwise. It's safe for her and the kids but leaves you with no emotions.
The Viggen is a keeper.
posted by 216.48.16...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Squeaky Wheel, Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:40:28
- I'd equalize the equation, nwas, Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:00:50
- Stick vs auto? 9-5 Aero ++++++, Mike Lynch , Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:48:12
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Peter, Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:14:14
- 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Robert Batsch, Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:05:31
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, ryan, Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:46:26
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, brick8 , Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:07:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!