NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
No auto Viggens, however the 5 speed auto in the Aero ain't too bad. The 03 9-5 Aero's could be argued as one of the best years as I believe the 04's were slightly de-contented. The 03's also had the shift paddles that the 02's didn't get, but that's no biggee. So much the better if it has the xenons, park assist and so forth.
Aeros are oh so much better riding than Viggens and OH SO MUCH TIGHTER in terms of squeaks and rattles.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Squeaky Wheel, Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:40:28
- I'd equalize the equation, nwas, Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:00:50
- Stick vs auto? 9-5 Aero ++++++, Mike Lynch , Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:48:12
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Peter, Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:14:14
- 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, Robert Batsch, Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:05:31
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, ryan, Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:46:26
- Re: 00 Viggen or 03 9-5 Aero, brick8 , Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:07:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.