Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
ALL snow tires use different compounding. Some may rely on it more with a more regaular tread, some less by using a more aggressive tread, but anything decent that's called a snow tire for a passenger vehicle these days uses a different blend.
posted by 173.76.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, STICKMAN, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:40:14
- Re: SNOWS -- Nokians, Divrdon , Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:59:54
- Re: SNOWS -- Nokians, Divrdon , Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:58:50
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, ryan, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:40:59
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, ryan, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:28:12
- Anyone ever use General Altimax Artic snows?, Skip, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:47:22
- The 'rents use Blizzaks, I've used Goodyears, mikes1929, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:33:43
- Re: Blizzak, STICKMAN, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:46:21
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, S-Works, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:31:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!