On my 5th season with Blizzak's. HAd to replace two ws50's last year due to a puncture but the other two I should get at least another season out of.
Zero issues with traction as the tread gets lower.... these get MUCH better traction vs the Nokian WR's that are on our minivan
posted by 68.74.223...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, STICKMAN, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:40:14
- Re: SNOWS -- Nokians, Divrdon , Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:59:54
- Re: SNOWS -- Nokians, Divrdon , Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:58:50
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, ryan, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:40:59
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, ryan, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:28:12
- Anyone ever use General Altimax Artic snows?, Skip, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:47:22
- The 'rents use Blizzaks, I've used Goodyears, mikes1929, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:33:43
- Re: Blizzak, STICKMAN, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:46:21
- Re: SNOWS -- Firestone Winterforce anyone ??, S-Works, Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:31:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!