NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Not replacing the wire. Have yet to see a bad one. They had one testing a week ago with the wire wrapped up funny. They got it sorted though easy enough.
Waited on catalog until production was almost done on these. Yes ready to ship.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Cool 5D window regulator fix we came up with., Nick Taliaferro , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:58:51
- Keep that CNC machine warmed up!, nwas, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:36:28
- Nice Nick, thanks!, Skip, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:56:57
- Re: Cool 5D window regulator fix we came up with., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:46:10
- Re: Cool 5D window regulator fix we came up with., John G, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:18:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.