What did the SID say? Chimes sound for a lot of things - e.g., low windshield washer fluid.
posted by 72.205.19...
Posts in this Thread:
- Brake fluid and chime on fast cornering, NCCaniac , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:46:21
- Thanks for the ideas, NCCaniac , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:39:49
- There's nothing wrong with your car..., bender , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:26:17
- Check your oil level, BlaaSaab, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 04:30:02
- Worn Pads?, RBatsch, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:25:55
- Re: Brake fluid and chime on fast cornering, eric, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:49:08 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!