You can "Rent" a set of Manifold Guages at AutoZone for free. That will let you determine whether you have a low charge or not, and rather than "Guess" as to the amount of refrigerant you need, you can add the correct amount to get your system running at optimal performance.
posted by 50.89.65...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- A/C Recharge Questions - 99 9-3, GeorgeE, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:36:05
- Job Completed - Success, GeorgeE, Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:58:40
- Re: A/C Recharge Questions - 99 9-3, Mark in Florida, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:04:36
- Re: A/C Recharge Questions - 99 9-3, Skip, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:08:38
- Re: A/C Recharge Questions - 99 9-3, Son of Saab, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:46:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!