NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
The last one I did, I remember it seeming like it was off angle a bit and the ends were barely going in to one another. I took a wire wheel on a grinder and cleaned up the old flanges and tightening it all down with only a 13mm ratchet wrench, and there were no leaks.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- flex pipe install trouble, Aaron M., Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:15:42
- Re: flex pipe install trouble, Paul B., Sat, 23 Jun 2012 06:39:31
- Success!, Aaron M., Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:19:13
- Re: flex pipe install trouble, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:03:55
- Pictures would be a great help! n/m, Turbo00, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:37:31
- Re: flex pipe install trouble, crawdad, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:55:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.