A bad crank position sensor won't always trip the CEL. 5 years seems like a pretty short lifespan for one, though. I'd bet that most people on here, including myself, have their original CPS.
posted by 174.61.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Crank Position Sensor, John R, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:31:14
- Re: Crank Position Sensor, John R, Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:18:38
- Re: See my post on the 9-5 board, andym, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:49:04
- Re: Crank Position Sensor, Viggen Aero , Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:06:50
- Re: Crank Position Sensor, Jeremy R., Sun, 5 Aug 2012 22:54:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!