NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I had one in my '00 and you could hear the spool up become louder but no real performance change.
Like Jeremy R mentioned, It certainly killed my AMM. Car ran crappy then wouldn't start and when I changed out the AMM it was totally gunked with oil. I went light on the oil too! I think paper with more often changes is the way to go.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- K & N or paper?, Alexandros, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:35:27
- Re: K & N or paper?, Alexandros, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 18:55:21
- K & N or paper?, RBatsch, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:51:33
- Re: K & N or paper?, AlaskanViggen, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:58:52
- Have always used K&N w/o problems, Eiron, Tue, 7 Aug 2012 08:42:59
- Had one...went back to paper....more, MikeinVT , Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:39:04
- Re: K & N or paper?, Jeremy R., Sun, 5 Aug 2012 22:52:04
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.