NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Books Movies & Music Bulletin Board|
Gotta be the self immolation scene, followed closely by igniting the cutting torch. I am amazed anyone even remembers this film! It stands out in my mind as one of the two or three best.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., Charlie K., Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:35:06
- Re: Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., kurt, Thu, 3 May 2007 08:03:35
- H&M ws great. My favorite scene was with the >, MIke in Anchorage , Tue, 1 May 2007 22:10:50
- Re: Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., swede-murphy , Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:14:21
- Staying Power, OKSaabs , Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:18:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.