Professional Detailers are using Buffers from Fein (WPO), best thing money can buy.
I'm using a FEIN Buffer since years. I'm totally amazed about the handling and would never buy any other Buffer.
Together with Swizoel Wax you can get the best results ever possible.
posted by 62.246.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Electric Buffer at Costco?, LinearScott, Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:23:32
- FEIN Buffer is the tool!, torben, Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:27:49
- Re: Electric Buffer at Costco?, LinearScott, Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:30:01
- that thing is a toy, Bret, Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:29:28
- do yourself a favor, chris74, Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:21:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!